2013-05-25

PLUNKLOCK in cologne, 18.05.2013


 Hey people!
wow, it's nearly one month ago since i blogged the last time o . o
but today i wanna tell you from the PLUNKLOCK concerts in cologne.

yeah. Saturday night (mhm 3am) we drove with the car to cologne and arrived there 9am (or so) and had there breakfast and made a little bit sightseeing. We visited the cologne cathedral (is that the right english word? ô__ô ) and we walked around a bit and found a LEGO store too :D 
I want a lego-Loki so much but they hadn't one. But they had a Bilbo and my mum bought me one :3
So at 3pm we went to our hotel and i prepared something for the concert.

 yay, first photo in cologne without make up X'D




After that my parents brought me to the venue where i met ReiRei and Chi! 
Yes, we talked a little bit and then was the admittance for the VIPs and ReiRei had a VIP ticket and she left me alone~ D: xD
but the i saw Tiffany who i know from Twitter and Facebook and i sat down next to her and she told me from the other concert she went.

Then, 7pm or so they let us in too and inside the venue i first bought merchandise and the i went to the big mob of people who stand in front of the stage xD 
I was 4th or 5th row or so but i had a good view of all the members. 
So first Calmando Qual started but i didn't really like their music. Live they're okay but i would never buy a CD sorry, it's just not my taste of music^^;
But after Calmando Qual PLUNKLOCK started finally and they were so awesome, really ; U ;
I enjoyed the whole concert and i was so happy that they played World is mine. cause it's my favourite song beside Noel ♥
I don't remember the setlist but they played all songs of JUSTart. and Breakout and catharsis too. Oh and FORWARD. I really really like FORWARD since then because live it sounds very awesome and Halo waved his hand while singing and his smile! *O* gosh, his smile while singing this song was so super cute. He looked really happy and his eyes were sparkling of happiness i think *U*

yeah, all in one, the concert was really awesome and after that, there were a handshake event outside the venue and while waiting outside Rei and Chi took "stalker photos" of me because i wore my pinky-cosplay xD

after PLUNKLOCK and CALMANDO QUAL came out we waited a bit and then were the handshake and Seishou concidered a little bit while watching at me and then he welcomed me with "aah, pinky" :D and he shoke my hand and said arigatou and i said it too, because i was so flashed from the concert and meeting my favourite band so i just thanked him too :')
Haruka recognized me as pinky too and said hi and arigatou and shoke my hand too *u*
and then i stand in front of pinky (ugh i can't remember what he told me but) he was surprised because of my cosplay and very thrilled i think ; U ;
So i went to Halo and he welcomed me with "pinky" too and shoke my hand and patted my head and asked me if i come tomorrow and i answered very enthusiastic "YES" and smiled at him and he gave me a high five :D

After them there was handshake with CALMANDO QUAL too and Hibiki the vocalist welcomed me with "hi pinky" too xD yes, they were really nice too :3

Then it was over and we watched at them a little bit and went to the train station to go back to our hotel.


yep that's it for cologne, i don't know if i have time for the utrecht entry tomorrow cause i meet kimi and we go to to the cinema watching Star Trek Into Darkness for the 4th time xD
maybe i'll do it on monday or so okay?! ^-^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen