2013-01-21

Today, one month ago...

Ich schreib jetzt einfach mal in englisch, weil Baum O-O

Today, one month ago Kazuki leaves PLUNKLOCK ; - ;
I miss him so much, I wanna hug him <3

I woke up and first I thought about K(^A^)Z
Then I got a little bit crazy in my head and thought about Kanzen music and their announcement in 5 days and prayed that PLUNKLOCK are the lucky winners.
In school, I write a little text in english about KAZ and Seishou and yes. That's it.
I think the day was a little bit strange but okay.

And I become ill, my neck hurts.


Oh, and I bought my first drumsticks ^o^

2 Kommentare:

  1. ich vermisse kazuki auch xX
    ich hoffe er kommt irgendwann wieder zurueck zu plunklock.
    wuerde mir das herz brechen, wenn wir ihn von der musik verlieren ;3;

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ja mir geht's auch so ; - ;
    ohne Kazuki ist PLUNKLOCK einfach nicht PLUNKLOCK..
    auch wenn ich versuche Seishou eine Chance zu geben ;n; ♥

    AntwortenLöschen