2013-01-26

Justart episode 1 ☆

Do you know it already?
PLUNKLOCK are coming back to europe and I'm sooooooooooo happy ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


I can't wait to see them again ♥♥♥
My wonderful lovely PLUNKROCKER ; Q ;
I see them again and I can't really believe it..

I hope, I can go at least to 2 of their concerts (hope Berlin and Cologne so I can visit Duesseldorf and meet nice people too ♥♥ but the trainticket to cologne isn't cheap: 39€ (one tour!!) when I drive with the train at 5am(!) O.O (says the internet) I hope it's cheaper when I buy it on a ticket switch)

Mhm okay, what can I write yet...
Oh yes, the name of their tour is "Justart episode1" (last time it was episode 0 >DD )



Aaaaaaaaaand: my Super Duper Galaxy copies arrived






Yes, I bought 2 of them because they were at neotokyo for sale (☆^O^☆)


 pinkish and yellow Helmet rings ^O^



Okay, that's it (^v^)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen