2013-02-28

I got sherlocked/tagged

hiiii people \(^O^)/

time to write a new blogentry, I think.
Because of my new love: SHERLOCK ♥

I love this series so so fuckin much ♥  how can something be so perfect? Q w Q
Sherlock is perfect, John too. It's all so PERFECT ♥
and since Sherlock, Benedict Cumberbatch is my new favourite actor (I call him Mr. Benedict because.. mhm yes, he is Mr. Benedict, DON'T ASK XDD )

His voice is so super perfect and his lips and his eyes Q u Q ♥
and his cheekbones hrhr X'DD

So, please please watch Sherlock, you will not regret it ♥
(John is played from Martin Freeman (Bilbo (the Hobbit ) if you don't know him) ^O^

















source tumblr



Okay, the last few weeks, I got a lot of new stuff like a PLUNKLOCK-Flyer, an LM.C plec and more stuff for my Cosplay (but not all arrived yet)
So my Cosplay is almost finished. I just need vest and tie, but that make my mum for me ♥


Okay, last thing for today:
I got tagged from Yume~
(already a while ago, sorry, saw it not until a few days ago ^^'')


25 questions-tag:


1. Do you have any pets?

Yep, 4 gerbils (lol, funny word in english xD)  their names are Sebastian, Caine, Owen and Wilson (the last two names are derived from the actor Owen Wilson, he was my first favourite actor^^)

2. 3 things you see at the moment.

my Pinky-wig, 
my little "favorite-things-shrine" (where is my PLUNKLOCK and LM.C stuff)
and... my laptop XD


3. How is the weather?

it's... dark and.. cold O - O

4. Do you have a driving-license?

Nope and I don't need it

5.When you woke up today?

7am

6. Last shower?

Yesterday

7. Last movie?

oh, I think it was Inkheart

8. Your latest text-message?

"awww, shame :)" because I don't wanna watch a movie with an zombie and an human and they fall in love or something, sorry >____>

9. Which ringtone do you have?

"wibbly wobbly, timey wimey" from doctor who ♥

10. Did you ever been to a foreigh country?

England, Austria and Denmark

11. Love sushi?

it's okay, but just sushi without fish~

12. Your favourite supermarket?

mhm.. Neo Tokyo, Japan store Berlin and Thalia (just japanese and book stores x'D)

13. Did you ever take some sleeping tablets?

no

14. How many siblings?

no

15. Computer or notebook?

laptop O w O

16. Which age will you reach on your next birthday?

16 ^-^

17. Glasses or lences?

I have glasses. mhm, yes, that's it xD

18. Dying your hair?

whished I can do it, but my parents didn't let me >___> 
but in(?) the 7th grade I had green wisps...

19. Any plans for today?

lern for school, tumblr and watching videos of Mr. Benedict ♥

20. When did you cry last time?

Monday I think, because of Sherlock Q w Q (C'mon I want the 3rd season U - U )

21. Best pizza covering?

normal pizza(?)

22. Hamburger or cheeseburger?

cheeseburger

23. Did you had an allnighter?

ewww, don't understand the question o - o;

24. Eyecolor?

grey-blue-green

25. Can you Cola and Pepsi tell apart from each other?

don't drink it, it's disgusting = A =


Rules:

-Tell your follower who tagged you
-Answer the questions
-Tag 6 other blogs (sorry, I haven't so much so I don't tag one > 3 > )
-Tell them that they got tagged  (hahaha) 

okay, that's it,
bye ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen